3 weeks of Yoga 9th of June- 23rd of June
- Wednesday 12:00-12:40pm
- 9th of June- 23rd of June 2021
- Online live Yoga classes for all non pregnant beings.
- Classes are recorded and recordings will be available to view for you for 6 days after the class. So don’t worry if you miss it live!
- online Live
- Extensive and suited to individual needs workshop, bringing, confidence, trust and knowledge into your birthing experience.
- Sunday 11:00- 2:30pm 5th of December 2021
- Location: Shine in Yoga, Kinsealy
- + pdf Manual plus slide show with pictures and visuals from the course
- On the course you will practice breathing techniques and birthing positions with your partner, as well as massage to easy discomforts and help you open your body for birth.
- You will also receive homework individually suited to ensure you assimilate your knoledge from the course truly and are best prepared for the birth of your baby :)
- Amount of participants: up to 5 couples
workshop, Kinsealy, Shine In YogaActive Birth Workshop
Active Birth Workshop- Birthing without fear, 5th December 2021- in studioRated 0 out of 5€135.00 Add to cart
Balance in to action- 5 day adventure
We have come to the end of summer yet somehow so many of us feel tired and OUT OF balance. And the active autumn season is ahead of us which might seem overwhelming.
I would like to invite you to 5 day adventure- challenge , that will focus on bringing up your joy and lift your energy to help you step in to this active season with balance, self awareness and joy.
I will help you see importance of building your healthy, aware routines, and taking some time to rebalance, energise and focus before you throw yourself into action.
We will meet life for morning active Yoga sessions and in the evening for calming yoga sessions.
Energising Yoga sessions :
Monday 6:45 am- 7:15 am
Calming and grounding Yoga sessions
Tuesday 8:30 pm-9:05pm
All classes will be recorded, recordings available for 7 days.
You will receive emails from me with tips on boosting your calm focus, and maintaining your energy levels high without persistent periodical low moments.
This will include tips on diet as well.
Its going to be a fun week!Online LIVE class
Balance in to action- 5 day Yoga challenge- 13th-17th September.Rated 0 out of 5€30.00 Add to cart
Fit and Buggy (Tues)
- I encourage you to try this level at least 4 weeks after working with level 1 ( at least twice a week)
- 25 min voice recorded track for you to do anytime anywhere you have a moment to exercise without a need to look at the screen. Just put it on your phone and go for a walk either with your buggy or without :) then find the place to exercise and off you are on the way to fit, relaxed and flexible body and clear mind!
- the track starts with 5 min warm up, release of tired , stressed out muscles through stretching, then 15 min strengthening, fat burning interval work, using easy language. You can adjust your level, you can stop at 5 repetitions and then challenge yourselves to go every few days that one more :) and finishes with 5 min stretch and breathing exercises.
Fit and Buggy- 25 min, level:intermediate, mp3 trackRated 0 out of 5€20.00 Add to cart
- These are my 5 online Yoga classes, available to view anytime. Classes were recorded between May and July via zoom live. Each class has a description, that points out main objectives off the class, so you can choose a class that most suits your needs on the day.
- There are plenty of benefits here: You can do the class any time it suits, you can repeat the parts you really like or skip the one you don’t. You can do the same class many times, which means you will understand it better and you will learn to move through poses with a flow, you will notice the changes certain practice brings.
- Try it and join me+ please send me your feedback! I will appreciate it and advise and get back to you! - Love Agata Rossini, founder of Fitmum