Pregnancy Yoga on the hills
- Saturday 10:30-11:30am
- 24 August 2019
- Drop in €15
- These are my 5 online Yoga classes, available to view anytime. Classes were recorded between May and July via zoom live. Each class has a description, that points out main objectives off the class, so you can choose a class that most suits your needs on the day.
- There are plenty of benefits here: You can do the class any time it suits, you can repeat the parts you really like or skip the one you don’t. You can do the same class many times, which means you will understand it better and you will learn to move through poses with a flow, you will notice the changes certain practice brings.
- Try it and join me+ please send me your feedback! I will appreciate it and advise and get back to you! - Love Agata Rossini, founder of Fitmum
Online LIVE class
- 12th- 25th September, online via Zoom
- Monday to Friday 6:45-7:20 am
- + 2 bonus morning Sunday Yoga classes 9:00-10:00am
- Kick start your day centred, with morning meditation and Yoga-notice big change in the flow and quality of your day, higher vibrations, raised energy levels, acting from the centre, from the heart,
- Online live Yoga classes for all non pregnant beings.
- Classes are recorded and recordings will be available to view for you for 5 days after the class.
- online Live
Autumn BOOST- 2 weeks of morning Yoga and meditation 12th- 25thSept. 2022Rated 0 out of 5€50.00 Add to cart
Fit Mum & Baby
- Tuesdays - 11:00-12:00
- Next 6 week course starting: 13th Sept. 2022.
- 6 weeks - €120
- we provide receipts so you can claim it from your private insurer
- In Shine in Yoga studio in Olave’s shopping centre, Kinsealy
- Mum and baby Yoga is a postnatal class for mums and babies from 6 weeks post delivery until active crawlers. Here we are working mums core muscles: pelvic floor and pelvis, abdomen, back , shoulders. The aim is to relax and destress your body, deepen your breath to fight tensions and discomforts. You will be encouraged to feel into your centre, observe self in your motherhood experience. Create a moment of deep rest, and space to bond with baby in a safe relaxed environment. Your baby will benefit from gentle yoga moves as well, to improve her digestion, relax her body, and overall well-being, giving her a chance to sleep better !! How important it is for you?! :)
- The whole class lasts around 50 min.
- Please bring a mat and a blanket for you and a blanket or baby mat for a baby.
- Remember its a safe environment. All things baby are allowed like feeding or changing x
- Its a safe- resting - phone free zone. Please turn off your phones before the class.
- And get ready to feel uplifted, energised and well rested after the class :)
- please book via Shine in website, just scroll to 13th September and look for the course
- link to booking site here: Shine in book the course
Mum & Baby Yoga- 6 week course- shine in- 13th Sept. 2022Rated 0 out of 5Read more
- These are my 4 recordings of Pregnancy Pilates classes on the ball , available to view anytime. Classes were recorded between May and July 2021 via zoom live. Each class touches various topics, with plenty of tips for birth and wellbeing in pregnancy.
- There are plenty of benefits here: You can do the class any time it suits, you can repeat the part you really like or skip the one you don’t. You can do the same class many times, which means you will understand it better and you will make your body remember the movement so it does it automatically during birth without you even thinking about it!
- Try it and join me+ please send me your feedback! I will appreciate it and advise and get back to you. - Love Agata Rossini, founder of Fitmum
Pregnancy Pilates on the ball-4 online classes recordingsRated 0 out of 5€30.00 Add to cart