Pregnancy Yoga on the hills
- Saturday 10:30-11:30am
- 24 August 2019
- Drop in €15
- These are my 5 online Pregnancy Pilates classes on the ball, available to view anytime. Classes were recorded between May and July via zoom live. Each class has a description and touches various topics, with plenty of tips for birth and wellbeing in pregnancy.
- There are plenty of benefits here: You can do the class any time it suits, you can repeat the part you really like or skip the one you don’t. You can do the same class many times, which means you will understand it better and you will make your body remember the movement so it does it automatically during birth without you even thinking about it!
- Try it and join me+ please send me your feedback! I will appreciate it and advise and get back to you. - Love Agata Rossini, founder of Fitmum
- 25 min voice recorded track for you to do anytime anywhere you have a moment to exercise without a need to look at the screen. Just put it on your phone and go for a walk either with your buggy or without :) then find the place to exercise and off you are on the way to fit, relaxed and flexible body and clear mind!
- the track starts with 5 min warm up, release of tired , stressed out muscles through stretching, then 15 min strengthening work, using easy language. You can adjust your level, you can stop at 5 repetitions and then challenge yourselves to go every few days that one more :) and finishes with 5 min stretch and breathing exercises.
- Available form 11th of October
- Prebook it now, with a 50% discount !