Pregnancy Yoga 4 weeks online LIVE- September
- Thursday – 10:00am-11:00 am, live via Zoom
- 9th- 30th of September- 2021
- 4 weeks + 6 day access to class recordings +group support, Q & A on courses what’s up group
- equipment needed: yoga mat, 2 blankets, 2 cushions
Online LIVE class
Availability: 95 in stock
- Wednesday 12:00-12:40pm
- 9th of June- 23rd of June 2021
- Online live Yoga classes for all non pregnant beings.
- Classes are recorded and recordings will be available to view for you for 6 days after the class. So don’t worry if you miss it live!
- online Live
- These are my 4 recordings of Pregnancy Yoga classes, available to view anytime for 7 months from purchase time. Classes were recorded between May and July 2021 via zoom live. Each class touches various topics, with plenty of tips for birth and wellbeing in pregnancy.
- There are plenty of benefits here: You can do the class any time it suits, you can repeat the parts you really like or skip the one you don’t. You can do the same class many times, which means you will understand it better and you will make your body remember the movement so it does it automatically during birth without you even thinking about it!
- Try it and join me+ please send me your feedback! I will appreciate it and advise and definitively getting back to you! - Love Agata Rossini, founder of Fitmum
Balance in to action- 5 day adventure
We have come to the end of summer yet somehow so many of us feel tired and OUT OF balance. And the active autumn season is ahead of us which might seem overwhelming.
I would like to invite you to 5 day adventure- challenge , that will focus on bringing up your joy and lift your energy to help you step in to this active season with balance, self awareness and joy.
I will help you see importance of building your healthy, aware routines, and taking some time to rebalance, energise and focus before you throw yourself into action.
We will meet life for morning active Yoga sessions and in the evening for calming yoga sessions.
Energising Yoga sessions :
Monday 6:45 am- 7:15 am
Calming and grounding Yoga sessions
Tuesday 8:30 pm-9:05pm
All classes will be recorded, recordings available for 7 days.
You will receive emails from me with tips on boosting your calm focus, and maintaining your energy levels high without persistent periodical low moments.
This will include tips on diet as well.
Its going to be a fun week!Online LIVE class
Balance in to action- 5 day Yoga challenge- 13th-17th September.Rated 0 out of 5€30.00 Add to cart
Online LIVE class
- 14th- 28th September 2021
- Tuesday 10:00- 10:50am
- All classes are recorded and available for 6 days, so don’t worry if you miss it! You will catch up on recording. You will get access to our private what’s up chat group where we will share Q&A.
Pregnancy Pilates course with the use of birthing ball covers fully physical preparations needed for birth and comfortable pregnancy
It teaches you how to use birthing ball during birth, pregnancy and postpartum. Birthing ball is a huge undeniable help during this time of mums life.
Simple seated movements on the ball can improve and prevent back and hip pains, posterior position of baby during labour, perineal tearing during birth and few more.
It’s a wonderful way to start bonding with your bump and baby and meet mums that will share the experience of motherhood with you.
Pregnancy Pilates 3 week course- online live- SeptemberRated 0 out of 5
€50.00Add to cart