Pregnancy Yoga 4 weeks online LIVE- August
- Thursday – 10:00am-10:50 am, live via Zoom
- 12th of August – 2nd of September 2021
- 4 weeks + 6 day access to class recordings +group support, Q & A on courses what’s up group
- equipment needed: yoga mat, 2 blankets, 2 cushions
Online LIVE class
Availability: 96 in stock
Online LIVE class
- 10th of August- 31st August 2021
- Tuesday 10:00- 10:50am
- All classes are recorded and available for 6 days, so don’t worry if you miss it! You will catch up on recording. You will get access to our private what’s up chat group where we will share Q&A.
Pregnancy Pilates course with the use of birthing ball covers fully physical preparations needed for birth and comfortable pregnancy
It teaches you how to use birthing ball during birth, pregnancy and postpartum. Birthing ball is a huge undeniable help during this time of mums life.
Simple seated movements on the ball can improve and prevent back and hip pains, posterior position of baby during labour, perineal tearing during birth and few more.
It’s a wonderful way to start bonding with your bump and baby and meet mums that will share the experience of motherhood with you.
Pregnancy Pilates 4 week course- online live- AugustRated 0 out of 5
€60.00Add to cart
- Wednesday 12:00-12:40pm
- 9th of June- 23rd of June 2021
- Online live Yoga classes for all non pregnant beings.
- Classes are recorded and recordings will be available to view for you for 6 days after the class. So don’t worry if you miss it live!
- online Live
Sale! 5 day Yogic adventure of lifting your energy levels up- start anytime!
- Bringing into your life 3 x 25 min Invigorating morning Yoga practice!
- Introducing 3x 3 min resting practices, to do when you are very busy and energy is just not there. Quick rest fixes :) - you cant say no to that!
- Tips on introducing more energy boosting foods or cutting out the once that steal it.
- Tips on finding where the energy might be leaking away from you. - few examples here.
- Introducing simple actions that will boost your energy- everybody will be able to do them!
You will receive all the info in 3 email with titles : Day 1 &2, Day 3&4, Day 5 and beyond :)Join me and start your fire
€30 payed via Revolut on @agata174t , bank transfer or paypal
- All non pregnant beings welcome.
- - Love Agata Rossini, founder of Fitmum
- Pelvis and Pelvic floor and adjacent muscles exercises.
- Understanding of Pelvic Floor muscles and its function in birth.
- 3 different variations of Keegels, so you can choose your most comfortable ones.
- Birthing tips for intact perineum and quickest possible delivery.
- Deep focused relaxation, that will help to train your mind to relax the muscles of your pelvic floor during birth, essential part of preparing for birth.
- To boost you, support and bring joy in this difficult time, this class is now discounted.