Lower back release and pelvic floor awareness
- Saturday – 10:00-11:15am
Please book your place in advance
Malahide Castle/Avoca Building/Loft Room
One-of-a-kind Empowered Women Retreat that combines Yoga, Meditation, Meditative Journeying, conscious movement and deep restoration with the power of organic food and nutrition for women’s health.
Our 3 day/2night programme comprises a total of 4 YOGA and meditation sessions, 2 nutrition and healthy cooking classes plus daily vegetarian meals so that when you go home you feel healthier, centred, motivated and armed with a new range of tools to face daily life.
Its a powerful time of individual transformation, strengthened by gathering of woman, together working on releasing of the old and manifesting the new.
We just cant wait to have you there on this magical time!
- our program :
- Friday 4:00-5:00pm - Arrive and get settled 5:00-7:00pm - Yoga and Meditation 7:00-8:00pm - Nutrition and Cooking class. 8:00-9.30pm Dinner Saturday 8:00-9.30am Yoga and Meditation 9:30-10.45am Breakfast 10.45-1pm Free time: nature walk, chill out 1:00-2:00pm Lunch 2:00-4:00pm Free time or join Massage & Aromatherapy workshop 4:00-6pm Yoga and Meditation 6:00-8:00pm Nutrition and Cooking class 8:00-9.00 pm Dinner Sunday 8:00-9.30am Yoga and Meditation 9:30-10.45am Breakfast 12pm Saying goodbye and journey home
Nurturing Women Yoga & Nutrition Retreat 10-12th November 2023Rated 0 out of 5€466.00 Add to cart
- These are my 5 online Yoga classes, available to view anytime. Classes were recorded between May and July via zoom live. Each class has a description, that points out main objectives off the class, so you can choose a class that most suits your needs on the day.
- There are plenty of benefits here: You can do the class any time it suits, you can repeat the parts you really like or skip the one you don’t. You can do the same class many times, which means you will understand it better and you will learn to move through poses with a flow, you will notice the changes certain practice brings.
- Try it and join me+ please send me your feedback! I will appreciate it and advise and get back to you! - Love Agata Rossini, founder of Fitmum
Out of stock SOLD OUT
- Extensive and suited to individual needs workshop, bringing, confidence, trust and knowledge into your birthing experience.
- Saturday 10:00- 1:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00-1:00 pm
- Location: Malahide, Tennis Club
- Healthy energy boosting snacks and drinks provided during workshop- food that will support you during birth, giving you steady energy flow and comfort.
- After the workshop you will take home:
- Workshops manual,
- Pdf slide show with pictures and visuals from the course- easy way to acces all informations in a nut shell.
- Guided mediations embracing birth and passage into parenthood
- You will learn to understand the course of birth and what really happens, how to help birth go along without interrupting its natural way. We will talk and brainstorm about your fears and concerns about birth itself. We will practice breathing techniques and birthing positions, as well as massage to ease discomforts and help you open your body for birth.
- You will also receive home implementation plan of your attained knowledge individually suited to ensure you assimilate everything that was important for you and are best prepared for the birth of your baby :)
- Amount of participants: up to 4 couples
workshop, Shine in Yoga Studio, Kinsealy, near MalahideActive Birth Workshop
Active Birth Workshop- Partners workshop, 9th &10th September 2023-SOLD OUTRated 0 out of 5€290.00 Read more