Lower back release and pelvic floor awareness
- Saturday – 10:00-11:15am
Please book your place in advance
Malahide Castle/Avoca Building/Loft Room
- 150 min video, of information about: birthing process, with tips to stay active, positive, focused, how to see the birth as an empowering experience, how to take control of it , trust it and wake up the feeling that its your achievement and you had the leading part in it not your caregivers- in any environment.
- PDF manual
- 40 min video with birthing positions, massage, birthing partner to birthing mum interactions
- 5 min video with breathing for birth
- 5 min video with breathing exercises to do daily in preparation for birth.
- These are my 5 online Yoga classes, available to view anytime. Classes were recorded between May and July via zoom live. Each class has a description, that points out main objectives off the class, so you can choose a class that most suits your needs on the day.
- There are plenty of benefits here: You can do the class any time it suits, you can repeat the parts you really like or skip the one you don’t. You can do the same class many times, which means you will understand it better and you will learn to move through poses with a flow, you will notice the changes certain practice brings.
- Try it and join me+ please send me your feedback! I will appreciate it and advise and get back to you! - Love Agata Rossini, founder of Fitmum