Fit and Buggy on Tues & Thurs.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays – 9:30-10:30am
- (5 week pass – 2 classes)
- Next course starting: coming soon
- End date:
- (drop in €12, please book your place before coming)
- 19th of May- 2nd June 2021
- Wednesday 11:00- 11:50am
- All classes are recorded and available for 6 days, so don’t worry if you miss it! You will catch up on recording!
Pregnancy Pilates course with the use of birthing ball covers fully physical preparations needed for birth and comfortable pregnancy
It teaches you how to use birthing ball during birth, pregnancy and postpartum. Birthing ball is a huge undeniable help during this time of mums life.
Simple seated movements on the ball can improve and prevent back and hip pains, posterior position of baby during labour, perineal tearing during birth and few more.
It’s a wonderful way to start bonding with your bump and baby and meet mums that will share the experience of motherhood with you.
- These are my 5 online Yoga classes, available to view anytime. Classes were recorded between May and July via zoom live. Each class has a description, that points out main objectives off the class, so you can choose a class that most suits your needs on the day.
- There are plenty of benefits here: You can do the class any time it suits, you can repeat the parts you really like or skip the one you don’t. You can do the same class many times, which means you will understand it better and you will learn to move through poses with a flow, you will notice the changes certain practice brings.
- Try it and join me+ please send me your feedback! I will appreciate it and advise and get back to you! - Love Agata Rossini, founder of Fitmum
- Pelvis and Pelvic floor and adjacent muscles exercises.
- Understanding of Pelvic Floor muscles and its function in birth.
- 3 different variations of Keegels, so you can choose your most comfortable ones.
- Birthing tips for intact perineum and quickest possible delivery.
- Deep focused relaxation, that will help to train your mind to relax the muscles of your pelvic floor during birth, essential part of preparing for birth.
- To boost you, support and bring joy in this difficult time, this class is now discounted.
Fit and Buggy (Tues)
- I encourage you to try this level at least 4 weeks after working with level 1 ( at least twice a week)
- 25 min voice recorded track for you to do anytime anywhere you have a moment to exercise without a need to look at the screen. Just put it on your phone and go for a walk either with your buggy or without :) then find the place to exercise and off you are on the way to fit, relaxed and flexible body and clear mind!
- the track starts with 5 min warm up, release of tired , stressed out muscles through stretching, then 15 min strengthening, fat burning interval work, using easy language. You can adjust your level, you can stop at 5 repetitions and then challenge yourselves to go every few days that one more :) and finishes with 5 min stretch and breathing exercises.
Fit and Buggy- 25 min, level:intermediate, mp3 trackRated 0 out of 5€20.00 Add to cart