Showing all 3 results
- Pelvis and Pelvic floor and adjacent muscles exercises.
- Understanding of Pelvic Floor muscles and its function in birth.
- 3 different variations of Keegels, so you can choose your most comfortable ones.
- Birthing tips for intact perineum and quickest possible delivery.
- Deep focused relaxation, that will help to train your mind to relax the muscles of your pelvic floor during birth, essential part of preparing for birth.
- To boost you, support and bring joy in this difficult time, this class is now discounted.
Out of stock
- Tuesdays & Thursdays - 9:30-10:30am
- (5 week pass - 2 classes)
- Next course starting: coming soon
- End date:
- (drop in €12, please book your place before coming)
Online LIVE class
- 14th- 28th September 2021
- Tuesday 10:00- 10:50am
- All classes are recorded and available for 6 days, so don’t worry if you miss it! You will catch up on recording. You will get access to our private what’s up chat group where we will share Q&A.
Pregnancy Pilates course with the use of birthing ball covers fully physical preparations needed for birth and comfortable pregnancy
It teaches you how to use birthing ball during birth, pregnancy and postpartum. Birthing ball is a huge undeniable help during this time of mums life.
Simple seated movements on the ball can improve and prevent back and hip pains, posterior position of baby during labour, perineal tearing during birth and few more.
It’s a wonderful way to start bonding with your bump and baby and meet mums that will share the experience of motherhood with you.
Pregnancy Pilates 3 week course- online live- September
€50.00Add to cart