Showing all 2 results
- Tuesdays - 11:00-12:00
- Next 6 week course starting: 13th Sept. 2022.
- 6 weeks - €120
- we provide receipts so you can claim it from your private insurer
- In Shine in Yoga studio in Olave’s shopping centre, Kinsealy
- Mum and baby Yoga is a postnatal class for mums and babies from 6 weeks post delivery until active crawlers. Here we are working mums core muscles: pelvic floor and pelvis, abdomen, back , shoulders. The aim is to relax and destress your body, deepen your breath to fight tensions and discomforts. You will be encouraged to feel into your centre, observe self in your motherhood experience. Create a moment of deep rest, and space to bond with baby in a safe relaxed environment. Your baby will benefit from gentle yoga moves as well, to improve her digestion, relax her body, and overall well-being, giving her a chance to sleep better !! How important it is for you?! :)
- The whole class lasts around 50 min.
- Please bring a mat and a blanket for you and a blanket or baby mat for a baby.
- Remember its a safe environment. All things baby are allowed like feeding or changing x
- Its a safe- resting - phone free zone. Please turn off your phones before the class.
- And get ready to feel uplifted, energised and well rested after the class :)
- please book via Shine in website, just scroll to 13th September and look for the course
- link to booking site here: Shine in book the course
- 16.09.2022 - 21.10.2022- 5 week course
- Friday 8:00-9:00pm in Shine in, Kinsealy (beautiful brand new studio, with all the luxury of custom design, relaxing music , inscents and equipment )
- intimate class, maximum of 10 participants
- This class is suitable for mums from 3 months after delivery. But its not limited to postnatal period only! As its focus lays mainly of women who went through delivery and/or raising a child, we will work your backs, shoulders, abdominal wall, pelvis, pelvic floor, your body stabilising muscles.
- Each class starts with breathing exercises and stretch, moves to strengthening section and finishes with cool down and most needed relaxation.
- You can expect to feel muscle release, stress release, toned and stronger body, muscle/join pain reduction and feeling of revitalised body.
- If you have any questions just call me: 0862122751
- Love Agata Rossini, founder of Fitmum
- If you are postnatal please start these classes 3 months post delivery. Before that I encourage you to try Fit Mum and baby classes. It’s not a class for pregnancy, instead please choose the Prenatal packages.
Mat Pilates – 5 week course- in studio- 16th Sept. 2022€100.00 Add to cart