Pregnancy Pilates class, incorporates Pilates, Yoga and strengthening techniques for the best pregnancy exercise program with a use of a birthing ball. Why its a class you don’t want to miss?
- It strengthens your tummy muscles and areas prone to weakness from ligament laxity
- Stretches areas prone to tightness from postural changes
- Limits fluid retention
- Helps minimise pelvic pain and joint discomfort.
- Use of the gym ball is central to this class as it allows for movement of the pelvis in a supported way
- It’s a great meeting place for mums-to-be which is sociable and supportive,
- And it makes you feel limber, relaxed and destined for a good night sleep and ready to care for your new baby.
Equipment needed: Birthing ball
- If you’re up to 1.70m (5ft 6in) in height, it’s best to get a 65cm ball.
- If you’re 1.70m (5ft 6in) or taller then it’s best to get a 75cm ball.
Pregnancy Pilates on Wednesdays 7:00-8:00pm
@ St Sylvesters GAA Club in Malahide
Next courses starting:
- 8th January 2020 Book it
6 weeks €90
- 6th November 2019 Book it
6 weeks €90
covered fully or partially by most private insurance companies, please check your policy
(drop in 20€ -subject to availability)