Fit Mum and Baby class its a fusion of Pilates and Yoga for You and Your baby, targeting all the major muscle groups and improving your balance, flexibility and coordination. Special attention is brought to abdominal, pelvic floor and back muscles. The great part is that you exercise in a presence of your little one, enjoying close bonding and having fun!
How to prepare for Fit Mum&Baby class and get the most out of it!
- Bring your Yoga mat and take a blanket for your baby, so she is nicely snuggled lying on your mat.
- Have a bottle of water for you and feel comfortable to feed your baby before, during or after the class!
- Arrive on time, to easily and calmly get ready and let your baby get used to the new surrounding.
- If your baby is sleeping- let her enjoy the nap, and use this time to work and focus on yourself only.
- Relax, enjoy the time with your baby and get new friends
Fit Mum & Baby on Tuesdays 11:00-11:50am
@ Malahide Pastoral Parish Centre-next to St Sylvesters Church
New course starting: 30th April 2019
6 week course €80
drop in 15€ -please call to book your place before coming