Congratulations on the arrival of your baby! Now let’s get you stretching, strengthening and toning your way back into your pre-pregnancy wardrobe!
Studies and research show broad benefits of exercising in the postpartum period, starting from increased energy level, flexibility and strength, improved cardiovascular, respiratory and circulatory systems, faster recovery and faster return to pre-pregnancy weight.
Kick start your fitness regime 4-6 weeks post birth and continue at least for your baby’s first year of life. If you had a caesarean birth, wait 8 weeks before starting.
Fit Mum offers motivating postnatal fitness classes and tailors the intensity of the workouts, for each participant, to optimize individual results. You will increase your metabolism and be left with a toned, fit body.
Gift Vouchers available, please contact us on email@example.com for more details.
- Fit and Buggy Wednesday 10:00-11:00am(Malahide Castle Park)
- Fit and Buggy restarts on the 8th of February 2017 (at 10:00am instead of 10:30!) running till 5th of July 2017
- Fit Mum and Baby Tuesday at 10:30-11:30am (St Sylvester’s Parish Centre, Malahide)
- Yoga Vinyasa Yoga: Thursday at 8:15-9:15pm (Malahide)
- Saturday at 9:30-10:35am (Malahide Castle)